Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Georgia is A Winner

My this year travel took me to Georgia. I spent there 15 days in July. Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Zugdidi - Svaneti - Vardzia - Sighnaghi (Alazani valley) - Kazbegi. It is so wonderful country. Mountains, sea, valleys, sun, air, rivers, wine, chacha, kindness, hospitality, joy...
Photos are coming soon. Now I just wish to express the most important observation of that travel.
GEORGIA HAS WON CONFRONTATION WITH RUSSIA AND 2008 WAR.
Russia is developing xenophobia and paranoia. Russia closed borders with Georgia and cancelled all transport connections. People are arrested for their skin colour, shape of eyes and foreign language.
Fear and suspicion are feelings of the looser.
Georgia is full of hospitality and kindness. Georgia is open to everybody including Russians. Georgians speak Russian much and enjoy it. Georgians sympathize with Russians and not otherwise. Yes, they sympathize and sorry for Russians because of present Russian regime.
Kindness and generosity are feelings of the winner.
Thanks a lot to Georgia and Georgians. Madloba! I hope I'll visit your beautiful country again.

No comments:

Post a Comment