Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Riga - Moscow - India. Jaipur

I come back from my travel to India and Sri Lanka.
My travel began on 03 December 2012, when I left Riga on train to Moscow. My neighbors talked about Russian politics. Just one woman took side of Putin and his party but she had neither sympathizers nor arguments. By the way - name of Putin's party is Edinaja Rossia(United Russia), but common name used for it in Russia - Partiya zhulikov i vorov (Party of swindlers and thieves). 
On the border Latvian immigration officer used scanner and portable computer, but their Russian colleagues  just collected passports in unpainted wooden box. Russian nanotechnology is ahead of all the world)))
From Moscow to Delhi I flied by UAE company - Etihad. Service is excellent!
 In Delhi I did not stayed long and went to Rajastan. First stop - Jaipur


No comments:

Post a Comment