Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Introduction

I am back home. Resting from my last travel, looking for job and having time to think, to change some things in my life and to start something new. One of such new things is starting this blog. First of all it is for me and about me. It is easier to sort out thoughts if they are written and to understand myself. And if somebody read my blog (I hope  so), it helps even more. I will try to write also about some things which are interesting to me and may be interesting to somebody else. And it is good opportunity to improve my English, so if you read me and see any mistakes, please let me know.
I was born in Russia. It was called USSR that time (for young people it is ancient history already). I live in Latvia and it is my country now.

Riga, Latvia.



No comments:

Post a Comment